Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Yes, another blog

So, this blog is about my reading habits and preferences. Books have been my passion and my refuge since the second grade. They took me through the awkward teen years and the years of being a young mother at home with toddlers. They are my escape from the realities of the every day world.

My idea of a great shopping trip is to be in a used book store for hours with no one bugging me to leave. There is a bookstore in Cooperstown that only has hard cover used books. Some are really old, some are rare and some are more recent but the selection is amazing. The mystery section is quite large which makes me happy. There's a similar store in Wellfleet, Cape Cod, Massachusetts that I found this past October and didn't have anywhere near enough time to look through. That one had a large selection of knitting books. It was attached to a restaurant. I hope to get back there this fall. When we were on the Cape in August, the Brewster Public Library had a large book sale in their basement. I bought quite a few books but again didn't have enough time to see everything I wanted to.

I will be talking about my reading habits, likes and dislikes in this blog. And I'll be adding some links, etc. Right now I'm tired so I'm ending this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home