Thursday, May 12, 2005

"House of Many Shadows"

I finished "Shadows on the Ivy" last night. It was a good book and I enjoyed it. And when the author revealed the vital clue that made no sense to me, I googled it and figured out who the killer was before the end of the book. That was satisfying. And the killer didn't come out of left field either. Once I figured it out, there were signs pointing to the killer all over the place.

Now I'm on to "House of Many Shadows" by Barbara Michaels. Actually I've read this book many, many times. It's a comfort read for me as are most of her books. But this time I'm leading a discussion of "House of Many Shadows" for the
Barbara Michaels yahoo group. I joined the group because I love her books but not much discussion goes on there. I figured the best way to get people to talk about her books was to lead a group discussion. I'm supposed to post the first question on Monday, May 16th so this book is next on my reading list. Now I hope I can think of some interesting questions to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home