Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm on a roll!

I did finish "Blue Blood" and in only two days. There were a couple of times that I thought of giving up on it because it got a little slow but I persevered and it picked up again. It was an okay book. I don't know what other books (if any) Susan McBride has written but I'd give them a try.

Now I'm reading "Death in Rough Water" by Francine Mathews. It's the second book about Nantucket police detective Meredith Folger. I've read the first one and really liked it and the second is not disappointing. I love the descriptions of Nantucket and the characters click for me. One of these days I'll make the 2 hour ferry trip to Nantucket. We go to Cape Cod every year (sometimes several times a year) and we took the ferry to Martha's Vineyard but not Nantucket yet. Now that I think about it, I have a cousin who lives on Nantucket. And also a girl I went all through grade school and high school with but she's not a favorite person of mine. But that won't stop me if we decide to go sometime.

Well, it's Sunday morning and I need to get ready for church. So I'm cutting this short. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home