Thursday, June 15, 2006

Needled to Death

Back under my post "A Month of Books", I wrote about Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton. I was sort of ambivalent about that book but stated that I would probably read any other books by Sefton.

After waiting months for a copy of Needled to Death by Sefton, I finally received a copy from the library last week. I finished it this afternoon and I must say that I liked it a lot better than the first one. I'm glad I decided to give her another try.

Short synopsis:

CPA Kelly Flynn is still learning to knit in Fort Collins, CO and telecommuting to her job in Washington D.C. She gets involved in a murder investigation when she discovers the body of a local alpaca rancher/weaver. The murdered woman was a friend and Kelly volunteers to help her daughter straighten out the books for the estate. Some discrepancies in the finanaces pull her into the investigation.

This book didn't have the new author feel to it and I enjoyed getting to know the characters better. I hope she comes out with another one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home